Billy, Stef, Me, Ashton
The girls...I don't know how Billy put up with us for 2 days straight, photographer and all.
Billy has a really sweet racing 4 wheeler.
Nice air Billy and Ashton! (dang who took that sweet picture?;)) 
Way to take the jump Billy and Stef!
If you couldn't hear the video I was screaming party like a rock star. :) I flew every time we jumped that. 
Go Billy and Bri! (oh what a nice alliteration) 
Bri and Stef 
Stef is pointing to her leg because earlier she had caught it in the wheel. She probably could have died. Speaking of dying, I almost killed Bri, because I was driving and she was behind me on the biggest of the 3 four wheelers and I was still getting used to how it turned, and I sort of ran into a tree and scraped our arms...sorry Bri, I hope the scrapes are gone. :) It was almost funny after. 
Me and Ashton 
This is my favorite picture because it shows how freaking dusty it was. There was dirt everywhere! In our ears, out teeth, up our noses...oh yeah.
2 comments:
yeah it was dusty, but it really looks like a bad make up job. . . :)
It looks like you had a little too much fun being young and fancy free!!
What would it be like to have so much freedom?!? Have so much fun with it!!
Post a Comment