You know what I hate? The fact you're supposed to drink half your body weight in ounces of water everyday. Then you're looking for a bathroom every hour. Does it look like I have time to find a bathroom between every class? No. I don't. Ok. I'm done. That's my vent for the day. Oh by the way. Just in case you didn't know. Today is the last day of classes, and I'm not in a very good mood. Have a good day. Drink your water.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm really slacking in my H2O consumption!!!
I need to do better. Even without drinking a ton of water I'm still in the potty every hour. The joys of pregnancy!!!
Oh, and just so you know... I feel so guilty for not writing. I need to do better. You'll get a letter after the new year when you are back at school so start getting excited!!
School is done? That seems so early. Okay, what's wrong? You should come down and visit. When is the Messiah? In the mood for 20 questions? lol
Love you so bad
Post a Comment