Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Thought for the Day.

Have you ever torn apart an envelope and wondered why it is shaped in such a funny way?
Well, I have.

P.S. That slightly strange video just below is for a presentation in a class I have to do
on Friday. It kind of has to do with a man named Thomas Morley. He may or may not look like this:
What a fine looking man he is. I bet he was excited to get up everyday.

2 comments:

Tina said...

So I saw some Nauvoo pictures on facebook with you in them and it looked like so much fun! You are beautiful. Hope you are doing great!!
And yes, I'm a slacker. Your letter is still to be written. What can I say for myself? Well, I'll write all about it later!!!
Love you!!

Kesseli said...

You crack me up! Thanks for making me laugh..... :) And I have never opened up an envelope to see what shape it was. Thank you for enlightening me! :) You and Lanae need to plan a trip to Indiana to hang out with me.....please?? :)