
Have you ever wondered what really happens in the music building?

Two people in a box?

Now folks, this is what happens when you never get a lunch break. Yes, I am in class. Yes, you do see a whole jar of peanut butter. Yes, that is a pop tart, an apple, and a bag of vanilla wafers. I'm pretty sure I had a string cheese too. I'm healthy though, I washed it all down with water. :)
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!! And I sort of hate it, but mostly LOVE it. I hate it because I was pretty much holding back tears because of everything I am missing. I absolutely love it because of everything I get to come back to in 8 months...(maybe I'm counting down...). I miss you and Geneil and Shaye and Annie AAA LLLOOOOOTTTT!! oK? just making sure you know this already. Please pass that love on. I love you guys and can't wait to re-unite soon! (reunited and it feels so good! (song time) )
Post a Comment