Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More YPM's!!!

The next YPM get together we had this fall was the back to school BBQ in September. Everyone was able to be there!!! (except for the 3 Elders who had already gone into the MTC.)

These are my beautiful sisters. I love them all with my whole heart. I realized this is the first picture that I've actually posted of all of them. I should start posting all my Nauvoo pictures. From the back left; Sister Ricks, Barrientos, Jones, Bingham, Solomon, Murdock, Reynders, Chambers, Carmichael, and Mckay.

me and my beautiful companion dear Sister McKay
This one is for you Elder Camp. :)
At the BBQ I got a bunch of videos that I should have gotten in Nauvoo, but I didn't. They "crack me up like a broken glass."



These are some of the funniest people I have ever met in my whole life. The first one is Sister Reynders. How she can pull that voice out of her beautiful self is beyond me. Next you have Gloria and Iris (aka Elder Strausser and Sister McKay) They would sit and have the most ridiculous conversations acting as southern grandmothers. It is hysterical. Sister Ricks...Oh man, she if funny. She is acting as Kiko in this video. Sister McKay had a different voice/person for everyday of the week. Friday was LaShawn. So in this video you will meet LaShawn.

No comments: