Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happenings in Cedar

I found my new boyfriend. I shall call him..uh,..Nutcracker?
I have loved living in this cute little house for the last year and a half. Although we've had a few problems with it this year we still love it!
I was walking home one day, and I realized that every single person at our house has a gray car. I thought it was really funny. haha
Happy 22nd Birthday Shaye!!! (October 11th...)
What'd you wish for?
You know those days when you have too much to do (homework, cleaning, practicing, homework, homework), and then instead of doing any of it you drive of the canyon to see the pretty leaves instead? Yeah, I know exactly what that's like. That's what Geneil and I did on beautiful afternoon. This is us on the "C" mountain in Cedar with Cedar City behind us.
I love it here. We drove all the way to the top of the mountain to go exploring/try to find my Uncle's cabin, but we decided to turn back due to the fact my car was getting slightly hot.

No comments: