Saturday, November 21, 2009

sha la la la :)

Why do I have to be such a girl. I'm ridiculously excited. It's retarded. This one particular boy that I haven't seen in a long long time just called me...for the second time this week! :) I get to see him on Wednesday. The End.
Ok, I lied it's not the end. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. He called me to "catch up," but really he just misses me. At least that's what I'd like to think. I'm going to kiss him. I don't care about this girl not kissing guy first thing. I've been waiting way to long to just sit around anymore. I'm just going to lay it on him.
Ok Kjersti, talk is cheap. I'll probably just chicken out again. (Why. Why.) But,...if all goes well we'll be "catching up" for real.
Speaking of catching up. My life. I can't catch up. I have too many to do lists that aren't getting done, but what do you do? Life goes on. Life is hard, but because it's hard I can recongnize all the amazing blessings I have. Such as my friends. Really, I told my mom the other day, "I have the best friends ever, I don't think I deserve them." I have a job. (Paychecks are good.) I go to college to make my brains smarter. I am a member of the only true chuch. I have a family at home. etc etc. Thanksgiving is next week so I'll write my thankful list next week. Anyway, life is good. I hope life is good for everyone.
The End. (for real)

4 comments:

Karyn said...

NO CHICKENING OUT!!!!!!! That is not acceptable in your twin's eyes. Not at all! You will do it and good things will come of it :) I'm glad you realized that you have great friends, because, well to be quite frank, you do! :) But every one of your friends is the luckiest person alive. You are such a great friend yourself. I love you Kjersti Jones!! :)

loveland9 said...

Go for it!!

Tina said...

Are you going to share this boy's name?!? I'm excited for you. Post details. Hopefully he doesn't know you have a blog and has read this and knows your plans...

This Sunday I'm teaching the Laurels (yes, I'm the Laurel Advisor and I LOVE IT!!!) about time management and how to use your time wisely. One thing I will suggest is to make a list of the important things you MUST do that day and get them done in order of importance. If you only get two things done that day, you got the most important things done and you don't have to worry. Prioritize and make sure scripture reading is at the top and everything else will fall into place. You are amazing and you'll succeed.

BTW: Great music. Very appropriate for your post!! (hee, hee)

RecipeNut said...

You are so cute! I love you...and go for it :) no regrets! I'm glad you told me you have a blog...soooo fun. It was awesome seeing you at reams. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and if we need a pitstop in Cedar, I'll for sure call!