Thursday, May 6, 2010

Farewell. I made it through the semester. I made it through this week. I'm packed. I'm heading to bed, and then the airport. I got set apart tonight. Wow. I'm a Sister Jones. Have a great summer! I'm pretty sure I will!!! My sister will be putting my e-mails, and pictures up on this blog, so keep a heads up. My address will be

YPM Sister Jones
PO Box 215
Nauvoo, IL 62354

(or for packages...)
YPM Sister Jones
975 Young Street
Nauvoo, IL 62354

I'm in for the time of my life. See ya August 17th!
Love,
Sister Jones

3 comments:

Tina said...

I left you a message. Hope you got it!!
Can't wait to hear all about your summer. You are going to be AMAZING!!!
Love you!!!

Chelsea and Glen said...

Good luck Kjersti! You will do great! I might send you a letter or two... maybe... Have fun!! Remember, you represent the Lord, don't embarrass Him!

Hilary said...

Good luck!! You are going to have so much fun!