Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sister Jones...

I got a call tonight. I have been called to serve in the Nauvoo, IL mission this summer as a Young Perfoming Missionary. I wanted to scream, and then to cry, but I didn't do either. After I hung up the phone, all I could think was, WOW. I am sooooooooooo lucky. Anyone of those other girls could have gone, but I'm one of the lucky ten. I am blessed. I am very excited for the amazing things I know I will experience this summer!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

loveland9 said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm so happy and excited for you.

What a blessing and a tender mercy.

Have a GREAT day!!!

Tina said...

WOW!! I got chills when I read the Post Title!! I just knew you would be asked to go. I am secretly soooo jealous. That is what I wanted to do at your age. You will be amazing. Now I need all the particulars. When do you go, how long will you be there for, do you have a stop on your flight here in Dallas, etc?

My heart is just so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve this!!!

Sharlene and Matt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that will be so awesome!

Geneil said...

It is all right--I screamed for you!

KS said...

hey that is so exciting what an experience you are going to have! A big Congratulations, I know it is a hard process! Good luck, you will be GREAT :)