Don't put pretty cupcakes in the oven right after your roommate bakes her banana nut muffins at 450 degrees. Especially when it says to bake your cupcakes at 350 and you don't check to see what the oven is on. No good.
I have this goal to laugh at things I could possibly be upset about...I'm proud to say I laughed. Hey, 50% of them turned out, of course after I turned the oven down. See what you can laugh about today! :)
"Mmmm" Those look good.... Thanks for the reminder!! You are always so positive about things. You should have just passed them off as chocolate muffins. That would have been so funny!!
Haha oh Kj how i miss you so!!! You always make me laugh! I am glad you are trying to find the positive things in life, you are such an example to me and I hope you know that. Miss you so much!!!
5 comments:
ha ha ha
I thought the picture was the muffins and your chocolate cupcakes. lol Then I noticed yellow cracks in the chocolate cupcakes. ha ha ha
Have a great day and I'll be sure to laugh today too!
BA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! HHAAHAHAHAHA!! That is the funniest thing I have seen today! Thank you for making me laugh!! :):)
"Mmmm" Those look good....
Thanks for the reminder!!
You are always so positive about things. You should have just passed them off as chocolate muffins. That would have been so funny!!
Haha oh Kj how i miss you so!!! You always make me laugh! I am glad you are trying to find the positive things in life, you are such an example to me and I hope you know that. Miss you so much!!!
Post a Comment