Wednesday, December 2, 2009
My Thoughts on Web 2.0
I think that Web 2.0 is positive in the way that it is easy to keep in contact with friends and family on a regular basis that do not live nearby. I also think that Web 2.0 effects our society in a negative way sometimes. Children and adults spend too much time online chatting, updating their status or adding apps to their Facebooks, playlists, My Space, and blogs. In fact sometimes I am appalled to see how much time is spent on Facebook by parents that have children at home. Spend that time with your kids, and not your stupid computer. That's all, but I will add one last thought to this assignment. I am so so so so happy that this is the last assignment for CSIS 1000.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
psssh! lame post!! bah ha!
I agree with computers and technology being helpful and wonderful to stay in contact with others. Facebook is very addictive and so I've stopped using it on a regular basis but my blog is where I love spending my time and just for the record... most of the time I spend on it is at night when my kids are in bed!!! (smile) So, are you going to update your blogger fans about the certain boy you were going to see a week or so ago. I've been checking back for an update. I'm waiting... If you aren't going to post about it, at least send me an email... I'm still waiting... where's my email...?
I'm back. Thanks for checking in on me. I was really busy putting something together before Thanksgiving and then I just got back from Mexico City yesterday. Talk to you soon. :)
Post a Comment