As I was plunging my toilet today I thought, "Hmmm, a hole would be easier." It's not that I just had to plunge my toilet. There was no reason for it. It overflowed for no reason. Now it has been my experience that when the water gets to the top it usually stops. Because of this experience I wasn't as fast as I should have been to the get under the toilet lid thingy to start pulling chords and stuff to make the water stop running. Yeah, the water didn't stop running when it got to the top of toilet. No good. Now, this is funny in of itself. At least I think so, but uh, I was just about to get in the shower when this occured. So not only is there water all over my bathroom floor, I just happen to be naked. Cool. So here I am with only an hour before I have to be back to my classes, and plunging my toilet naked. yup. My life rocks. I am proud to report I laughed the whole time. It was funny. I also got my bathroom floor clean, showered, hair dried, towels in the washer, some lunch, and I was still on time to class. :)Hope that made your day, like it did mine...(well it made my day until I saw my bank account, and then there was no more laughing for me, but you shoud keep laughing. It's good for you.)
Keep holdin' on. :)
5 comments:
LOL!
ba ha!
HaHA It made my day, that's for sure.
NOT NECESSARY!
Kjersti you're so funny! I miss your face!
Post a Comment