I got a job!!! I knew my CNA class wasn't for nothing. I actually took a CNA class at the beginning of summer so I could get a job in Cedar City. It's almost impossible to get a job here, especially with the budget cuts on campus. I'm excited to start working again. I hate having any sort of free time because I feel like I'm wasting time. (Since I have a butt load of free time because I only have 18 credits and am in only 6 different ensembles) I did just make my life a lot harder though because I will be working graveyard shifts. I figure if I work Thursday night from 9:30-5:30 then I can sleep 4ish hours before my 10am class on Friday and then sleep Friday afternoon until I go to work again Friday night, sleep Saturday, work the Saturday noc, sleep a little before church, and then sleep again after church....then, if all goes well I'll be caught up on sleep for the next school week..... (oh, geez it sounds crazy when I type it out.)
So my job is as a CNA at Kolob Regional Care & Rehab. I miss my job at the nursing home in Spanish Fork, and I can't wait to start at this one, even thought it's a lot bigger then any nursing home I've worked in before. I also have another little part time job. On Tuesday afternoons I drive to Parowan to teach 5 little violin students. They're really cute, and it's a good experience for me to be teaching more students.
Why all the work? I'm trying to earn money for a trip to Italy in March with one of the choirs I'm in at school. If I don't spend any money and eat very little (I need to do that anyway because I'm getting fat.) then I should be able to make it to Italy. It only costs more then a whole semester of school. haha
Little update on my love life. Exciting I know. I went on a date tonight. It was fun. I laughed a lot. (I suggest seeing the Complete Works of William Shakespeare, it's very funny) But, ............ (always the big But).............. why do I only get asked out by boys/men/whatever I would probably never be really interested in? Plus he's 30...I'm only 19. I'm still a baby. (I just have to keep telling myself "It was just a date, I'm freaking not getting married.")
But, he asked me out again already! AH What am I supposed say? I don't want to be mean, but I don't want to be too nice, and lead anything on. I dislike this game.
2 comments:
You are so dang cute!! I can't wait for the Messiah so that I can give you a hug. That is awesome about your jobs.
Seriously. I admire you a lot.
As for the dating thing...I was grinning ear to ear reading that thinking, "wow, that happens to her too?" Too bad girl. Be honest. A boy doesn't want to be led on so don't. Easy for me to say since I was queen of hiding, excuses, and avoiding!! lol
Good luck with that whole thing.
My parents farewell is this Sunday if you want to go. Let me know.
Yikes! That happened to me too and I was terrified to tell him no and to say I didn't want another date. I was actually crying before telling him but it really did work out being honest. I know he was hurt and embarrassed but at least he didn't waste his time and money. Be easy on him though but be firm. (I did it on the phone actually)
I'm not jealous of you at all. It's tough being 19. He's probably looking for someone to marry since he's that old. If it was someone your age than I would say just do it and have fun but not in this situation.
By the way, I was laughing so hard at your post about the Children's Books. Cloey wanted to know why I was laughing and I couldn't tell her why. She wouldn't understand. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment