Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Have Been Blessed

I knew life was going to well. As soon as things are going smoothly you know it's going to change. Not that I'm complaining. I like suffering sometimes. Maybe suffering is too strong of a word in this situation, but whatever. None the less, I've been blessed. (hehe that rhymes) so,........ instead I'm complaining, and telling pointless stories of self pity I'm going to brag about my cute siblings and roommates instead.
On the left is my sister Jenny on her first day of high school. I can't believe she's in high school. The other two girls are her friends Caroline and Kyrsten. Jenny is amazing at the violin, and has taught herself the viola and cello. She's an amazing forward in soccer, and is amazing at whatever else she decides to be good at. We secretly like each other, but pretend most of the time not to. I think it's because our personalities are so freaking similar. Yes, freaking. So for the record Jenny, since I know you don't read this I'll say I love you. :) which is not a lie.

This is Cammy. She's skinny, 3 inches taller then me, and way cuter. A little obsessed with her hair, make-up and clothes. She's also really good at the cello. It might have something to do with her actually practicing. She sits first chair cello in Chamber Orchestra. She's really involved with orchestra, choir, PTSA, and NHS at school. Oh yeah, and she's also part of the Springville Art Royalty. I can't believe she'll graduate in May. It's freaking crazy. Also, let me talk about the skinny part. Why is it that she can eat whatever she wants, sit on her butt, and still stay skinny? Life is not fair. That's all I have to say. Here's what I have to say about my cute little muffin tops, and big boobs. A man likes more to handle. (At least that's what I've heard, not that I would know, seeing as I have no man.)
Cammy I'm glad we get along better, and are better friends now that we're older. :) I love you.
Nathan. What a turbo. I probably miss him the most. He is hilarious. I don't know any other 13 year old kid that can sing like he can. He got up every morning this summer at 7 to play tennis. Dedicated kid. He plays that bass too. I love him, even with this ridiculous face. I love bugging him about the girls he thinks are cute. It's so funny to watch him blush. I went home last weekend, and almost cried when I saw him because he's as tall as I am now, even though that's not very tall. His neck got a little bit longer, his voice a little deeper, and I always have to ask him how his armpit hair is coming along. :) Although I don't like this puberty thing with him. Not one bit.
I don't know which picture he looks more like himself in.

Now for my roommates. I lived with Briana and Challis last year, and Hali, and Jessica were in my ward last year so I knew them already too.
left to right is Challis , Hali, Bri, Jessica, and me.
These pictures were all taken in our front and back yard. We live in the coolest house/bed and breakfast ever. We have two other roommates that live in the basement, but we don't see much of them. I need to get to know them better.

Look at all these amazing people I have been blessed with.

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are a beauty!!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise and don't you dare THINK otherwise!!

I had the same issues with Jeni (my sister) because she was soooo skinny and drop dead gorgeous and then there was me and I was younger and I hadn't grown into my skin/body so it was hard for me for a lot of years but life goes on and you meet someone who likes you for you and you feel beautiful just by being with them. It will happen and you will forget about your insecurities because of HIM!!

Your brother and sisters are too grown up. It makes me feel old and missing my younger years. Have a blast this year in college. You are amazing and so darn talented.

loveland9 said...

How did I miss this post? I want you to be my sister or room mate. I was wondering about those steps. They looked a little familiar. :)