Saturday, March 28, 2009

A cut cut here and a cut cut there, here a cut, there a cut everywhere a cut cut.

I finally stopped saying I was going to do it, and I just did it! I cut off 9 inches of my hair! AHHHHH! I thought I was going to cry, but it actually turned out fine. There were no tears. Actually there almost was when I went to wash it for the first time and there was no hair to wash. My shampoo and conditioner are going to last MUCH longer. I even cut bangs straight across...but I'm still working on how to make them look semi decent so they are pulled back. It's short, but I think I'll get used to it, and it'll be great for summer.

9 comments:

hb said...

looks fabulous kjersti!

loveland9 said...

It looks great! It really is amazing you know, the whole shampoo and conditioner lasting longer. Don't you just love to flip your head and hair now?

Abby said...

I love it! You are so cute! Did you get my message about OSU? I'm coming back, just out for this concert. And I still owe you cookies.

KS said...

It looks SO cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

Stef said...

Dang girl you look hawt! Must have had some professional do your hair and make up ;)
Fun night! I do love the new do and the new you haha!

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

it's cute. i love it.

Haley Hale said...

love, love, LOVE it!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

So very very cute, my dear!!

Tina said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
You look so good Kjersti!!
I'm sure all the boys are dying inside.