Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Week of Birthdays

This week we celebrated Karyme's, my host mom's, and my cousin's birthday, and not to forget the 
United States of America!!!


I love my little cousin!
And her father....I can't really take him seriously. He's so funny!
My host mom's birthday! Of course some choco-flan was a must.
We celebrated the 4th of July a day late and made homemade hamburgers and potato salad.
I could not have been happier in than moment with that big old hamburger in my mouth.
Karla painted my nails to celebrate. She does this all free-hand. She's amazing!
One of the teacher's lives with a family that has a daughter in the school. She kept bugging me to paint a butterfly on my face with make-up. I told her she could make me look like a teacher. Have I looked like a "maestra" she kept bugging me to make me a "maestra mariposa" (a butterfly teacher). These were the results. She then painted her mom's face and I painted Kayla's.

My tio has been sick and so I went to visit him before he went to Puebla for a while to get some tests. I love how he calls me sobrina. Everyone is like family here. I am going to miss them so much. :)
I love these kids so much. They all have such funny little quirks and I wish I had time to tell you all of them.
Just singing some "mama shark" and "baby bumblebee."
I'm going to miss the kids and my friends at this school.

No comments: