Sunday, September 4, 2011

Adventure #2

This second adventure is a continuing one..Once upon a time I played at The Barn in Mapleton with one of the band's I used to play with in high school. A boy was there. (This was June 11th. I only remember because it was the day my grandma died 14 years ago.) A mutual friend from SUU had kind of set us up and so I kind of sort of invited him to the concert... I think he only liked me because I had my cowboy boots and hat on. :) Well, that was almost 3 months ago. Long story short. We're still dating. :) Long distance. :( Me and Camron at Snowbird on July 9th. (Now I only remember this because it's my dad's birthday and I had to hurry back for his birthday dinner.)
There was an archery tournament thingy that weekend up at Snowbird and he invited me along to watch him and his brother and a friend shoot. Of course Camron won out of those 3. :) If you look really close you can see the Jordan River Temple and the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was so beautiful up there. At the top of the tram there was still 6 feet of snow! I was really proud of my snowman in the middle of summer. :) .

No comments: