I had quite the emotional departure with my dear mini van, The Silver Bullet. Feel free to laugh at me all you want. I will truly miss this great van that I was lucky enough to have for almost 2 and a half years. I became the lucky owner halfway through my freshman year, and he lasted through my junior year. It got me to many places near and far, well, mostly near. You will be missed by all. Here is a eulogy that Sister Carmichael wrote for the silver bullet in her last letter from Canada. It goes as followss: Silver Bullet was beloved of many despite old age and stubborness preventing my Jonesy to come to Provo at times. I have wonderful memories with Silver Bullet and will be forever grateful for providing rides, containing laughter, absorbing gas, helping me see Jonesy and protecting her fromt he harsh Utah elements and insane drivers. May your metal be donated to a good cause. RIP.
Thank you Lanae, that was beautiful. I am hoping to get at least a car payment and a half out of the scrap metal. I tried many times this last semester to find the true problem to the
Bullet's sickness and just kept running into more diseases, and I ran out of money. So, I opted to buy a new (well, a new to me) car. You will be introduce to her in the next post. :)
click on this link first, and then watch this video that is already on here. :)
2 comments:
I will miss the Silver Bullet! So many good times in that van!
WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! so sad :( we will just have to find some great things about your new car!
P.s. we need to hang out before we go back to school. I miss you MUCHO!
Post a Comment