I should be doing homework right now, but the notebook is need is at home, and I'm in the computer lab right now, so I'm going to blog instead. Plus I'm going to The Diary of Anne Frank and the Shakespeare festival in a few minutes so it'll be a quick little update.
My life is soooooooo good! Although school is hard, long, and busy, my weekends have been so amazing!
I'm just going to post a bunch of random pictures to give you an idea. :)
Well It's the next day, and I'm just barely getting this up. The Diary of Anne Frank was really well done, but it was also kind of depressing. It gave me lots to think about.

We celebrated Geneil's half birthday at the Golden Spoon! GO HALF BIRTHDAY'S! (By the way, The Golden Spoon in so good! An their little mini servings, which are still pretty big, are only 116 calories. Yeah!)

My good friend Karyn (on the left) came to to visit from Salt Lake last weekend! She's not in school this semester, and I miss her a ton!!!! It was soooo good to see her! She's kind of obsessed with ratting hair, so Geneil was kind enough to let her do so.

Sorry the picture is sideways. Saturday morning we headed down to the St. George temple. It was great, as usual. But it did make me miss Nauvoo even more. Nothing is quite the same as the Nauvoo Temple. Of course we had to head to Cafe Rio after. Yum. Pork burrito. :)

After Cafe Rio we went to
The Sweet Tooth Fairy. It's the best cupcake shop ever! I highly recommend them. Their first store was in Provo, and now they have one in St. George, and Draper! That's Shaye. :)

CUPCAKES! (try the strawberry shortcake)

My cute friends Annie, Karyn, and Geneil. :) I kind of like 'em.
Well, that's all for now. Well except this last picture. These are the girls I'm in the relief society presidency with. We're actually all in order from president to secretary. We had enrichment at my house Wednesday night. We did our visiting teaching, and then had a fire pit with s'mores and starbursts!

Joy, Kjersti, Cheri, and Heather. They're great girls, and I'm looking forward to working with them.
2 comments:
You look GREAT!!!! WoW!!
I'm so glad life is so great for you. A letter will be coming soon. Cloey has had hers done for weeks but I'm a little slower. Hope your week is wonderful!!
YAY! I like this post a lot! :) :) I had such an amazing time with you guys that weekend. I can't wait for the next one...(not quite sure when that will be). I sure miss you guys tons! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment